UBW is a small non profit organisation based in Crawley, West Sussex which is primarily run by Lucy who is married, has a four year old and a full time job. Lucy is also Mum to Bobby who was born sleeping at Lewisham Hospital in South East London back in 2009. He is the reason UBW exists today.
UBW are proud to provide hospitals, mortuaries, funeral homes and now children's hospices with donated items suitable for providing comfort (and hopefully) a small sense of 'normality' to those affected by the loss of their baby during their stay or visit to one of the above places.
There are lots of ways you can help us to pay it forward; even if you are unable to knit, crochet or sew:
* If you can knit or crochet and you would like to find out how to volunteer, please click HERE
* If you can sew and would like to volunteer to transform wedding dresses into burial gowns, please click HERE
* If you have a wedding dress that you would like to donate to us to be transformed into wedding gowns, please click HERE
* If you would like to volunteer another way, please click HERE
* To view our guide and size charts; please check HERE
* To view our patterns, please click HERE
* To contact us direct; you can do so via the below form OR via ...
Postal Address: PO Box 1302, Crawley RH10 0NU